(July 11, 2014) NEW YORK, NY– Time Warner Cable and Tennis Channel are giving customers a chance to experience the 2014 US Open Tennis Championships like never before. Now through July 31st, Time Warner Cable Facebook fans can enter the 2014 US Open VIP Experience presented by Time Warner Cable and Tennis Channel to be one of the two lucky Grand Prize winners to win a five-day trip for two to New York to attend select US Open Tournament matches – scheduled for September 2 through September 6, 2014.
Grand Prize winners will receive:
– Round trip flights for two to New York City
– Five (5) days/four (4)-night hotel accommodations for two
– Two tickets to an earlier round US Open match
– Two tickets to a later round US Open match
– $500 spending money
– Tennis Channel Experience for two which includes: a Tennis Channel set tour, visit to Broadcast truck; meet + greet with Tennis Channel talent
- Access to Time Warner Cable Studios at the US Open
To participate, customers must ‘like’ Time Warner Cable on Facebook and complete the registration page (http://on.fb.me/VCCGLk). Customers must be members of the Time Warner Cable Facebook community before registering. Entries must be completed and submitted by 11:59 PM/ Eastern Time on July 31, 2014.
Winners will be notified via email and/or phone by August 4, 2014.
*No purchase necessary to enter or win. Open to legal U.S. residents who are Time Warner Cable residential subscribers in good standing, residing in a serviceable area of Time Warner Cable and those living in the same household in the following states/areas: AL, AZ, CA, CO (only in Gunnison), GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, ME, MA, MI, MO, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WV, or WI, and 18 years of age or older as of 6/30/14.