(May 4, 2015) “World Tennis with Harry Cicma” will return for a seventh season on National and International Television. The Series will premiere on June 1st, and will consist of 12 episodes, each airing twice for 12 consecutive weeks.
This season’s shows features interviews with Roger Federer, Serena Williams, Andy Murray, John McEnroe, David Ferrer, Kei Nishikori among others. Feature stories include exclusive segments with Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams, The Bryan Brothers, David Ferrer, Martina Hingis, Leader Paes, Bjorn Borg, Will Ferrell, Justin Bieber, Eugenie Bouchard and other Legends.
Exclusive event coverage includes The Necker Cup, Desert Smash Indian Wells, Taste of Tennis, Jamaica Tourist Board Tennis, PlaySight interactive and more.
BUCKiTDREAM (Buckitdream.com) has joined as the main Title Sponsor for International and National Broadcasts, and Albrecht Automotive (AlbrechtAuto.com) continues it’s longstanding partnership, as the Title sponsor on NESN-TV. World Tennis TV airs throughout the United States on Regional Sports Networks; and is also distributed Worldwide on: Sky TV Moda, FOX Sports Africa, Film on TV Network and Untamed Network (check local listings).
The New England Sports Network (NESN) is the flagship station for both the Boston Red Sox and Boston Bruins and is available on New England cable systems and nationally – in both standard definition and high definition through satellite TV providers DirectTV (Channel 628) and Dish Network (Channel 434). The Red Sox are a co-founder and majority owner (80 percent) of NESN with the Bruins owning the remaining 20 percent. NESN is delivered to over 4 million homes throughout New England and consistently receives higher ratings of any other national or regional sports channels in the region combined.
Cicma is an Emmy award-winning reporter and on-air correspondent for NBC Sports and WNBC News, the former sports producer and anchor at NBC in Providence, R.I. and CBS in Springfield, Mass., and ABC in Sioux City, Iowa. He is the co-founder and host of “World Tennis with Harry Cicma” and also served as a commentator for other networks including Fox Sports Net and Tennis Channel and the U.S. Open tennis championship’s world feed. He is the TV voice of World Team Tennis, also host & producer of FOX Sports’ Ping Pong coverage, along with other productions on SNY, FOX, NESN and Comcast SportsNet. A former world-ranked doubles player, he is a graduate of Rutgers University. World Tennis is produced by Harry Cicma Productions LLC (HarryCicmaProductions.com).